New LinkedIn Kudos FeatureSo, I guess like me, you have been seeing many people sharing #Kudos posts on LinkedIn. This new feature was released to iOS and Android apps in June 2018 is a great way to say thanks and show your appreciation for your family, friends, colleagues, employees and even your employers directly on LinkedIn. Here’s how you give kudos on LinkedIn:
- Open the LinkedIn app on your iOS or Android phone and tap on the compose button to open a new post.
- Look for the rosette icon next to where you would upload an image or a video. When you select this it will open the kudos options.
- Search or select a colleague (connection) or select multiple people to send kudos to a team of people. Click ‘next’.
- Choose from one of the 10 kudos categories, like “Thank You,” “Going Above and Beyond,” or “Great Job.”
- Post to share the kudos to your LinkedIn Feed. The person you recognised will automatically be tagged in and will receive a notification letting them know that you gave them kudos, as well as seeing it in their feed.